RE-OPENING SATURDAY 21ST JULY
NOW TAKING BOOKINGS.
The Pod sleeps 2 adults
or up to 2 adults and 2 young children
There are only 2 Pods on the site
Price per night for 2017 :
1 Pod Sunday to Thursday £45 per night
Friday and Saturday £50 per night
2 Pods Sunday to Thursday £80 per night
Friday to Saturday £90 per night
Single foam mattress available to hire at £5.00 per pod ( two supplied) for duration of stay. We are unable to supply sleeping bags.
Minimum of 2 nights on a Bank Holiday weekend.
We are sorry but we are unable to accommodate pets.
To book contact us on:
phone 01787 248111
and ask for Lynn or Richard.
BOOKING UPDATE ...The following dates have just been booked, these will be updated on our availability calendar shortly.
Pod 1 21st and 22nd September
The catering pack is £30 per pod for the duration of the stay
The catering pack includes self-igniting gas camping stove, supply of gas, saucepans, frying pan, utensils, plates, bowls, mugs, cutlery, openers, washing up bowl, scourers, cloths, washing up liquid, brush, tea towel.
Terms and conditions
- A 30% deposit is required upon booking.
- Payment may be made by bacs, or cheque.
- The balance is due 6 weeks before arrival, otherwise the booking will be cancelled with the loss of the deposit.
- Cancellations made at least 6 weeks before arrival will lose the deposit.
- Cancellations made between 6 and 3 weeks before arrival will lose the deposit and 50% of the balance payment.
- Cancellations made less than 3 weeks before arrival will lose the deposit and full balance payment.
- Where possible, we will try to accommodate any changes to avoid cancellation. However, we strongly recommend you take out a holiday insurance to cover any cancellation
- We bear no obligation or liability for any cancellation or alteration made due to circumstances beyond our control.
- 2 night minimum stay over bank holidays
- Sorry – no pets allowed
- Quiet policy on the park between 10.30pm and 7am
- Strictly NO smoking or cooking in or near the Pods
- Barbeques on the cooking area provided only and fires in the chimenea provided only
- Bad behaviour or abuse towards any staff or other guests may result in the person being asked to leave the park immediately, with the loss of the rest of the value of their stay